Google Search Console is a beneficial tool which helps improve your website’s visibility and aids in SEO to feature your site at the top of search results.
Google Search Console is a free service provided by Google that helps website owners to understand the following.
- How are their websites being indexed?
- Receive data about search queries
- Identify crawling errors.
- Additionally, Marketers can use the service to optimise the visibility of their websites.
To summarise, Google Search Console is a tool that helps you analyse, maintain and rectify your website mistakes that affect your site’s presence in Google Search results.
Benefits of Google Search Console
- With the help of the Search Console, you can detect impressions your website receives in Google Search, how many clicks your website receives, and how much traffic your website gets from Google.
- Google search console allows you to see how many times your site appears in search results, by which keywords visitors are driven to your site, and where there might be room for improvement.
- Compare your site’s search performance across desktop, mobile, and tablet.
- Monitor all metrics, from crawl errors to keywords to site speed.
- It will show you the overall number of indexed pages rather than the number of pages that Googlebot has crawled.
- It is a great tool for getting a breakdown of your backlinks.
- See the anchor text of your inbound links, which may help you identify which keywords your site ranks for.
Likewise, GSC plays many prominent roles in improving your website traffic.
Easy steps to set up Google Search Console for your website
- With your google account, Sign in to Google Search Console
- Add a property by entering your domain name
- Verification of your website’s domain property and URL-prefix property
- Submit your site
- Google will take a day or two to start collecting and showing the data
Google search console has many more useful insights for your business growth. Contact us to set up Google Search Console for your business to improve SEO and increase visibility & traffic of your website. Feel free to be in touch with us for updates!
1. How GSC helps in improving SEO?
Search Console is a powerful tool for SEO specialists and online marketers. It allows you to monitor your website traffic, optimise your ranking, and make informed decisions about the appearance of your site in search results. With Search Console, you can stay ahead of the competition and ensure your site gets the visibility it deserves.
2. Are Google Search Console and Google Analytics the same?
NO! Google Analytics tells you what people are doing on your website after they’ve found it through a search engine. On the other hand, GSC is about helping you improve your website to rank higher on search engine results pages (SERPs).
3. Is Google Search Console free?
It’s free to use and provides valuable data and insights that can help you boost your visibility and performance in Google search results.